Thursday, November 29, 2007

My philosophy

If you do not care for the way I present my information, or think that I am a liar, or a hoaxer, or that I am interpreting S.S. Hawks and Cooper's Hawks as Goshawks, then of course you will express your opinion. However, if you try and censure or black-list my reports, from listserves that are supposed to treat its members fairly, then I will sue you. Also, I will not answer your questions, queries, and comments, that you might post on my blog sights, or that you WILL post relating to my sightings that will be posted on Tweeter's listserve. However, if you wish to join me in the field, as I hawk-watch, your presence will treated with respect. Most of my field work is in Anacortes, North Whidbey Island, and sometimes in La Conner. In winter you might wish to join me in Tucson. At other times (winters) I might be in Texas or Southern California: all excellent areas to observe NG.

No comments: